A long day of Back to School shopping for Sir yesterday has left me completely wiped out. Far be it from me to leave my loyal readers without a regular dose of my insanity and random Ruthiness, however. So, here you go…
- If you have not yet entered the Big Blogiversary Giveaway, GO! NOW! HURRY! Seriously, you have just over 24 hours to enter and I highly suggest you do. I mean, you could win free ORIGINAL ART (Unless, of course, you hate my art and are trying to make a statement by not entering. Is that what you’re doing? Huh? Is it?).
- I’m getting kind of excited about my new project. I shipped my first Box Full of Awesome order this week and the best part was putting together the little envelope of ‘extras’ to include. Did I mention that every Box Full of Awesome comes with FREE extra goodies? It’s true, they do! Check out the cool stuff I added to the shop this week.
- Izzy the Dog Sings a Duet was featured on the We Draw Dogs illustration blog last week. Very exciting! You can see it here.
- hello seven received a nice mention here last week too! (I definitely needed the ego boost!)
- I have effectively ended my 365 Project. I honestly have neither the time nor the inclination to continue on with it. Totally lame, I know. I mean, I made it to Day 326. But it was starting to stress me out and the quality of my photos was suffering. So, I’ll just go back to shooting when I feel like shooting. What can I say? I’m a quitter.
- Speaking of photos, I’m working on adding 4×6 and 8×10 prints of my Love Letter to Northern Michigan series to the Etsy shop. For now, if you would like a size that isn’t currently available, please feel free to send me a message and I’ll get what you need added to the shop ASAP.
I’m sure there’s something I’m leaving out, but I can barely keep my eyes open, so I must begin my pursuit of caffeinated beverages now, lest I pass out and accomplish absolutely nothing today. That just would not do!
photo : one of my favorite illustrations from a 1956 Better Homes and Gardens magazine