One year ago today, there was this.
I plan to make a substantial post on this the anniversary of my blog’s portentous ‘birth’. However, it will have to wait a few days, as I am currently flying solo on the whole parenting thing while Big Sir is away for work.
So, now you have that (and a giveaway) to look forward to. In the meantime, check out some of my favorite posts from the past…
- A Circle is a Circle is a Circle…
- 1 of 365 (the first photo of my 365 project)
- From Vine to Pie Part I
- From Vine to Pie Part II
- Illustration Friday : Sweater (my first IF post)
- Sir Begins a New Series
- Missing: One Smelly, Barky, Stubborn, Lovable Dog (Izzy is lost)
- Found: One (Really) Smelly, Barky, Stubborn, Lovable, Exhausted Dog (Izzy is found!)
- It’s a Dog Eat Pancake World
- Portrait of the Artist as a Young Hobo
- Gettysburg Photo Day
- Stop. Shoot. Move on.
- An Inspiration Board
- I Got Yer Poject Right Here!