Just a few randoms before I wrap up this Friday afternoon…
- I’ve been messing around with some different watercolor techniques this week. I started the doodle pictured above on Tuesday and it took me until today to finish it. The washes are watercolor splashed with alcohol and the doodle (heavily influenced by Deirdre McCormick) is white gel pen, which I am still trying to get the hang of.
- I updated my blogroll yesterday. Be sure to check out the awesomeness there.
- Oh, obviously, I was not killed in my sleep or spirited away by demons last night. Yay!
- I have a surprise coming this Monday. It is something I’ve been meaning to add to the blog for quite a while now and I’m finally getting around to it. Stay tuned, it’s fun!
- At the end of today, I will be 85 posts away from my goal of 500 by this blog’s one-year anniversary.
- I am giddy over the number of comments I’ve received lately! Did you know that if you leave me a comment and include your blog link, there’s a 97% chance that I’ll add you to my Google Reader? It’s true (but I also suck with numbers, so I may be off by a percent or two – heh).
Okay, I’m done.